Only 1.2% of Argentinian wine is produced in Salta, but this production is entirely dedicated to the best quality wines.
- Basement from Precambrian times (4900-542 million years ago).
- Alluvial origin.
- Loamy sandy texture.
- Cabonate content.
- Low in Nitrogen, organic matter and phosphorus.
Semiarid, high solar radiation.
- Snows in the higher peaks. Ocasional snows in the valley. Dry and template in the lower areas, cold in the higher altitudes.
- 197 mm per year rain.
- Winds predominant from NW and W, very dry.
- Temperature gap 20-24ºC.
- Vines cultivated between 1700 to 3111 mts.
- Intense UV radiation.
We respect to the maximum the good qualities of grapes from biodynamic agriculture.
We understand viticulture from a sustainable point of view, in perfect harmony with the earth and the universe. For two years we have implemented practices without using agrochemicals to make a natural and organic wine.